Residential Electrical Services in Toronto
These are some of the services provide by our licensed Toronto Electricians:
1. Maintenance Work: Many homeowners often have problems of maintenance of their electricity especially during power blackouts. They will give you the best alternatives that will enable you have a peaceful mind with your home’s electricity.
2. Electrical Remodeling: We offer a complete electrical remodeling of your home including full electrical re-wiring, new electrical panel installation, lighting and fixtures etc…
3. Hazardous Wiring: We offer free consultation and testing of your existing electrical wiring of your home and offer practical solutions on what you can do to protect your home. Our services are outstanding and our quotes are provided with the option to fit all budgets and payments plans. We will always make sure that you get the best services when in need of safe and secure electrical wiring installation for your home and family.
4. Some of the other residential electrical services that we offer include power upgrade, electric panel maintenance and upgrade, backup,power solution, solar electric power, structured cabling wind power, security systems, new electrical services, fire alarms systems, cat5, custom wiring, explosion proof wiring, energy efficiency, farms & ranches, msha earth ground testing and mobile home wiring.
In conclusion, we would be happy to have the chance to quote you on your home electrical installation needs. We are proud to have served the Toronto homeowners with quality and affordable electrical services. Please feel free to contact us for any residential electrical services or if you need a local Toronto Electrician.
Our Residential Electrical Services in Toronto include:
- Upgrade panel
- Increase power (like from 80 to 300 amp)
- Installation lighting systems
- Network wiring and voice networks
- New constructions
- Temporary Power
- Extra circuits
- Lighting Design and Installation
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Security Cameras
- New Outlets and Switches
- Ceiling Fan & Lights
- Tripping Breakers
- Backup Power Source